Hard Drive Data Destruction
Secure Hard Drive Data Destruction (PC). On-site or Off-site data destruction options available, choose below. We will destroy your hard-drive while you watch at your workplace or residence. Secure Data Destruction from Hard Drives, Magnetic and Solid-State Memories.
Having your personal data in the wrong hands could be devastating. Currently the best option is to have your data physically destroyed ON-SITE! There are many State and Federal regulations currently in place that mandate secure data protection and proper data sanitation. All hard drives are shredded and recycled. Depending on the needs of our customers, hard drive destruction can be performed on-site at a customer’s location
Comply with privacy laws such as SOX, GLB, Patriot Act, HIPPA, FACTA, FCRA and state laws
Why do you need Data Security
Most people have private files and data that they would rather not share with others – Banking information, Passwords, Classified documents, Medical records, Financial record backups, Private Family photo’s the list can be continued forever. Prevention is always a better opition…
By Law Government agencies and financial institutions like banks or lending companies are required to remove information to Department of Defense standards.
What happens after you scheduled your Data Destruction Pickup?
- You will get an automated response email to let you know that your pickup request was successful
- The online system will notify us about your pickup request, and it will be processed in the order that it was received.
- We will be contacting you through email/phone if there are any problems/changes regarding your pick-up
- We will pick up your items on the day you’ve requested. Keep in mind that we now service the whole Portland Metropolitan and Vancouver Area. This means that we will group pick-ups together to keep prices as low as possible for our customers. For this reason it is not possible for us to accurately predict when the actual pickup will take place. However, it will typically happen on the day that you requested (excluding weekends and holidays) We will be in touch with the details, and your patience in this respect will be greatly appreciated.
- We prefer that you leave your item(s) outside on the day of pick-up for your convenience (you don’t have to be home and we don’t have to knock on your door)
Please see our FAQ for more information
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We want your recycling experience to be as easy, inexpensive and painless as possible.